All ON 4 IMPLANTS
Zero-Down, Credit Check Needed
*Fee does not include other treatments, which may be required, such as bone grafts. Fees do not include final prosthesis or sedation.
Full Mouth Dental Implants Cost
4 Implant Denture
Implant-Retained, Overdenture with new denture. Extraction Not Included. Finance for zero-down, $209/mo.
All ON 4 Dental Implants
Permanently Fixed Denture, initially with new temporary denture. Finance for zero-down, $225/mo.
*Fee does not include other treatments, which may be required in some circumstances, such as bone grafts. Fees do not include final prosthesis or sedation.
- High Approval
- Credit Required
- Inquiry Won't Affect Score
- Decision Within Seconds
Julie Pulczinski’s All-On-4 Testimonial
3 Types Of Denture Implants
Implant-Supported Full Mouth Dental Implants
Time to use the “all on 4 dental implants Nashville” service!
With age, many people face the problem of tooth loss. Today dentistry offers three solutions to this problem:
- removable dentures, which is associated with a significant decrease in the quality of life;
- spot installation of implants to replace each lost tooth, which look good and last a long time, but the cost of each individual prosthesis is very high;
all on 4 dental implants, a unique new method that allows you to implant all your teeth in a few hours. At Nashville Implant Clinic you can use this service!
How is this procedure carried out
Best all on 4 dental implants combines two proven methods of dental restoration — implantation and prosthetics. The method is based on the use of implants that are implanted into bone tissue. Then they are put on prostheses.
In each jaw, 2 implants are located vertically and parallel to each other in the anterior part, and 2 implants are at an angle of up to 45 degrees in the distal part, where the molars are located. Implants that are implanted at an angle have a special design, thanks to which the prostheses are fixed straight.
The main requirement for using this method is the presence of a sufficient amount of bone tissue in the frontal anterior part of the jaw:
- at least 5 mm in width,
- at least 10 mm in height on the upper jaw,
- at least 8 mm in height on the lower jaw.
Who should consider using this service and start searching for “all on 4 dental implants near me"? People who have all their teeth missing or teeth preserved, but are recommended for removal for medical reasons.
The pinnacle of dental implants development
Аll on 4 dental implants cost is cheaper for two reasons.
- Classical implantation involves implanting an implant and putting crowns on the implant instead of each lost tooth. If a patient has lost one or two teeth, then this type of implantation is ideal for restoring the integrity of the dentition. However, if all the teeth are missing, most of the teeth are missing, and the rest are subject to removal, then all-on-4 technology is more economically advantageous in this case.
- The advantage of the all-on-4 method is that it allows you to do without additional surgical operations for bone augmentation. The dentist pointwise selects areas for implantation of implants with a sufficient amount of bone tissue.
Using the search for “best all on 4 dental implants near me”, give preference to proven dental clinics with good customer reviews. Come to Nashville Implant Clinic and see for yourself that the all-on-4 method is one of the most balanced in terms of price-quality ratio.
By offering you an all on 4 Nashville Implant Clinic offers you the following bonuses:
- External youth. Proper load on the bone tissue and a full set of teeth activate the work of the chewing and facial muscles, restore skin tone, remove wrinkles.
- Complete freedom in the choice of products. A non-removable prosthesis on 4 implants removes any restrictions in eating, allowing you to use crowns as real teeth.
- Perfect aesthetics of real teeth. Ceramic composite and zirconium dioxide imitate tooth enamel so accurately that no one can distinguish artificial teeth from the real ones.
- Comfort of wearing and preservation of speech quality. 4 dental implants firmly hold the non-removable prosthesis, allowing you to forget about falling teeth, fuzzy diction and other problems of removable structures.
- Long-lasting result. Many implants for all-on-4 have a lifetime manufacturer's warranty, and artificial teeth crowns serve for decades. In short, this allows you to forget about dentists and dental problems for many years or even forever.
- Simple care. The prosthetic design does not require any special care or care. Everything is natural and familiar — like brushing your own teeth.